GVH fails to respect the “Sign-Out Landing Page URL

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by noor moqady, Apr 12, 2017.

  1. noor moqady

    noor moqady

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    after adding this code :-

    <script type="text/JavaScript">

    if (window.innerwidth < 555) {

    window.onload = function () {window.location.replace('http://desktop-ba6mu86/Html5Viewer/...virtualdirectory/Resources/Config/Default#');}
    } else {
    window.onload = function () {window.location.replace('http://desktop-ba6mu86/Geocortex/IdentityServer/account/signin?ReturnUrl=/Geocortex/IdentityServer/issue/wsfed?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=http%3a%2f%2fdesktop-ba6mu86%2fGeocortex%2fEssentials%2fREST%2fsecurity%2fcallback&wctx=urn%3agcx%3aidp%3aSignInCallback%3aSKW-OHPLilz0Kw1JmKbfKIWwAAJDmV1_FyqUKKlpqqnS1AEwAAx1IULid8yvZxB4qyR4DgLWgC&wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=http://desktop-ba6mu86/Geocortex/Essentials/REST/security/callback&wctx=urn:gcx:idp:SignInCallback:SKW-OHPLilz0Kw1JmKbfKIWwAAJDmV1_FyqUKKlpqqnS1AEwAAx1IULid8yvZxB4qyR4DgLWgC');}
    }
    </script>

    to ( SignOut.cshtml ) file my site works fine and sign in and out fine, but after the first "sign out" my site get me back to the sign in page so i could put my user name and password to sign to my site again but unfortunately it gave this error " The callback request was not handled. This is likely a problem with your session. "
    what might be the issue in the added code ???

    noor moqady, Apr 12, 2017