Help: Building EJB's with ANT to deploy to JBoss

gurka

Was wondering if anyone here had a sample ANT build target I can use
for building and deploying EJBs to JBoss. I have the following but it
is not including my jboss.xml file, and also, it will only build the
EJBs inside of my ejb-jar.xml.

<target name="ejb" depends="compile">
<mkdir dir="${build.ejb}"/>
<ejbjar srcdir="${project.home}/build"
descriptordir="${project.home}/build/META-INF"
destdir="${build.ejb}"
basejarname="${app.name}">
<include name="ejb-jar.xml"/>
</ejbjar>
</target>

According to the ANT documentation, there is a subtask called <jboss>
that would package the the missing jboss.xml file into the main JAR
file.

Any help would be appreciated. Please CC: (e-mail address removed) when
responding.

Michael Meyer

Hi,

you have to include this subtask into your ejbdoclet task. This will only
work when you are using xdoclet.

Michael