Help Please: References between Functions

da Vinci

Hmm, that appears to be the latest version. It has gotten good reviews.

It's not a bad book at all. I beleive my college uses the Deitel books
in all their programming classes except Visual C++. Don't qoute me on
that though.
I used to search for the one perfect book, until I realized I was better off with several books, several
perspectives, etc.

Very true. I have this book, two Visual C++ books (one by Bates &
Thomkins and one by Ivor Horton) and Schildt's 2e Programmers
reference (smaller one). Although I am probably going to get hammered
for saying the S word... :)