Hibernate and Eclipse..

sickness

Hello
It's my first time with Hibernate. I'm using Eclipse with hibernate
tool and Tomcat 5.5.
When I try to build the session Factory I obtain this error:

Initial SessionFactory creation
failed.org.hibernate.HibernateException: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found

Hibernate Tools works well, all the xml file are right configured.
hibernate can't find the hibernate.cfg.xml.
I've put this under the folder 'hibernate_xml' , .. with the others xml
for mapping.
In the Java Build Path I try to add this folder (it's right?) but I've
not resolved my problem :(

I try to change also the instruction like this
sessionFactory = new
Configuration().configure("hibernate_xml/hibernate.cfg.xml").buildSessionFactory();

so I don't know why my application can't find this xml
(on the Hibernate_test\build\classes there're all the xml!)

here is a screenshot of my webapp
http://i3.tinypic.com/wgzrec.gif

thx for your response
bye
sickness

sickness

maybe I've resolved!? I've done anything!

now tomcat returns me the error:
--
org.hibernate.HibernateException: No CurrentSessionContext configured!
org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getCurrentSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:506)

sickness

these're my classes
---
public class ToolStudente {
public List listaStudenti () {
Session session =
HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
session.beginTransaction();
List result = session.createQuery("from Studenti").list();
session.getTransaction().commit();
return result;
---
public class HibernateServlet extends javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet
implements javax.servlet.Servlet {
public HibernateServlet() {super();}

protected void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response) throws ServletException, IOException {

ToolStudente ts = new ToolStudente();
List studenti = ts.listaStudenti();
for (int i=0; i < studenti.size(); i++){
Studenti thestudent = (Studenti) studenti.get(i);
System.out.println("Studente: " + thestudent.getCognome() +
thestudent.getNome()
+ " matricola: "+ thestudent.getMatricola());
---
public class HibernateUtil {

private static final SessionFactory sessionFactory;
static {
try {
// Create the SessionFactory from hibernate.cfg.xml
sessionFactory = new
Configuration().configure().buildSessionFactory();
} catch (Throwable ex) {
// Make sure you log the exception, as it might be swallowed
System.err.println("Initial SessionFactory creation failed." + ex);
throw new ExceptionInInitializerError(ex);

public static SessionFactory getSessionFactory() {
return sessionFactory;