Hide footer on gridview with paging enabled

Phil Johnson

Hello,

I have an asp.net 2.0 gridview with the paging enabled. I don't want to
display the footer, but it always displays with the page numbers displayed.

I have set the grid's showfooter to false and also tried to set the
footerstyle height to 0px, but it always seems to show.

Is there any way to hide the footer?

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Regan

Hi Phil,

There's a grid view property-category called "Pager Settings". If you set
the "visibility" flag to False, that should do the trick.

Hope that helps.

Out of curiosity, why do you have paging enabled if you don't want to
display page numbers?

Phil Johnson

lol, yeah, without knowing the background of the project its difficult to
imagine a scenario....

The project is to display data on televisions in hotels.

There will be a box that has Opera installed on it and takes an internet
connection and when the user goes to a specific TV Channel, they will see the
web application I am creating.

The app just cycles through the page data without any interaction from the
user, because the user cannot click on links etc with it being displayed on a
tv.

Thanks for the response.