How to Auto-refresh a mobile page?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by M.Imran Khan, Jun 16, 2008.

  1. M.Imran Khan

    M.Imran Khan Guest

    Here is the simples Mobile page i created

    Codebehind="MobileWebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="Mobile_PSD.MobileWebForm1" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile" Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
    Assembly="System.Web.Mobile" %>
    <HEAD>
    name="vs_targetSchema">
    </HEAD>
    <mobile:form id="Form1" runat="server">
    <mobile:TextBox id="txtName" runat="server"></mobile:TextBox>
    </mobile:form>

    What i want is that, i want this page to refresh Automatically after x
    number of seconds like we have in normal HTML pages. for example,

    Can anyone tell how can i use the above in mobile page?

    Thanks

    M.Imran Khan, Jun 16, 2008

  2.
    Joyal Jhaveri, Jun 29, 2008

  3. I have the same problem.
    Also, div tag is not working if we want to use it in the MobileForm. I want
    that solution also. If you have then please let me know.

    Thanks.

    Joyal Jhaveri, Jun 29, 2008