How to create a web form like MS access form using asp.net??

Guest

Hi!
I am trying to create data entry forms like MS access forms using asp.net.
I am talking about a form like MS access forms which let you enter a new
record, edit, navigate to previous and next record and display one record at
a time.
I am accessing the database. Right now it is MS access but will move it to
the SQL sever.
I am not too sure how to design the web form to accomplish this task.
I can do insert, update(edit) and display the records in datagrid style.
The records are displayed in the table format(datagrid).

How can I change it so that it can display one record at a time in
customized format like the form in MS access instead of datagrid, all table
format??

Hopefully I managed to explain what I want is the form with customized style
format unlike the datagrid(table format)??

Do I use the repeater control to accomplish this??

Can you show me very simple code or tutorial site which does this??
I have seen a lot of examples of datagrid data entry forms but that is not
what I want.
Say I am trying to create data entry form for the Contact Infomation.

TblContact
ContactID
LastName
FirstName
PhoneNum

and i want a form to enter those info and be able to enter a new record,
edit and navigate to the different records.

**********************************
*****Contact Information***************
**********************************
** Contact ID: **** 12 *****