how to handle pivot table window and its controls using ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Vamsi Krishna, Aug 20, 2009.

  1. Hi

    i want to handle the PivotTable window and its controlls like radio
    buttons and buttons in excel using ruby.

    i tried but no luck.is there any tutorial or can any one help me out.

    require "win32ole"
    excel=WIN32OLE.new("Excel.Application")
    excel.visible=true
    workbook = excel.Workbooks.Add
    menubar_list=excel.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("&Data")
    menubar_list.Execute
    sleep 1
    pvt=menubar_list.Controls("&PivotTable and PivotChart Report...")
    pvt.Execute

    ******** Need to handle the PivotTable and PivotChart Report window and
    its controls (radio buttons and buttons )for the 3 steps of PivotTable
    and PivotChart Report window.

    Thanks
    Vk.

    Vamsi Krishna, Aug 20, 2009