    exit condition?

    Sorin

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Sorin Schwimmer, Aug 28, 2006

  2. I don't understand your proposal. Do you mean using another thread?
    I suppose, that wxPython provides something like what I am looking for,
    but using it only to speed up a Python loop is sure not an option.
    Concluding from lack of responses related to a Windows version of
    Fredriks solution I suppose, that there is no way to achieve it with
    standard Python on Windows.

    Claudio Grondi

    Claudio Grondi, Aug 28, 2006