How to position two bootstrap navbar at top on scrol (sticky-top) without overlapping?

Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi, I used 2 navbar set to top on scroll using bootstrap 4 sticky-top class. But the problem is 2nd one goes up (overlap) over the 1st one when I scroll and that is why I can not see the 1st one. 2nd One should be placed bellow of the 1st one on scroll. Is there any way to do that?

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
Do you mean class="fixed-top" or is there a sticky-top class - ei. class="sticky-top"????

This may or may not work
Put both menus in the same DIV and use class="fixed-top" on that DIV and not on the menus themself.