How to send data from excel to website using python please help?

s.arun316

Hi, im new to python. Wanted to know how to extract data from excel sheet and send it to webpage form.
Thanks in advance.

Neil Cerutti

Hi, im new to python. Wanted to know how to extract data from
excel sheet and send it to webpage form. Thanks in advance.

I like to export Excel documents as csv files and read them using
the csv module's DictReader class.

You can read from them directly using something like xlrd if you
prefer, but I find it pales in comparison. My advice is to avoid
reading the Excel file directly unless you have no other choice.

Happily (for me) I don't know the answer to the second part of
your question.

Joel Goldstick

Can you be more clear about what you want to do with this data? "Send it
to webpage form" sounds like you want to use the data to fill in fields in
a form on some website. Is that what you mean? Is the website yours or
some third party's?