how to set the height value for the DataGrid(header and item)

Guest

My datagrid is built by coding, based on template table, and item has
checkbox, label, and textbox.
I set 10 rows in one page. and I can also set the width value for each
column.
Because if datagrid only have 1 or 2 records, the height of each row is much
heigher than it's regular. I guess it is the problem that on each row it has
checkbox, textbox and label combined.

Is that anyone meet this before? and how to set the height value for the
datagrid(header and item)??

Thanks a lot.

Yezanxiong