HttpHandler and current directory

letibal

Hello,

I have created an asynchronous HttpHandler by implementing
IHttpAsyncHandler.
In its static constructor, I need to retrieve the location of its dll
(i.e. C:\C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\myApp\)
Is there any function I could use to do this ?
Note : at this stage, I do not have access to any HttpRequest object
yet.
Thanks,

Tibo

KJ

System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().CodeBase

Note that if you're using .NET 2.0, this will be the path to a
dynamically generated dll with a heck of a funky name.

letibal

Thanks for this KJ !