i am unable to compile with idl2cpp

Dheeraj

hi all,

I was compiling the idls to cpp using idl2cpp in the make file...
like i have upgraded my roguewave library.I would like to know what
other options have to be given with the command $(idl2cpp) for the
execution.
Thanx in advance

it was giving the following errors:

Error 174: "/apps/opt/rw_buildspace/include/ansi/cstdlib", line 192 #
Redefined function "void *std::bsearch(const void
*,const void *,unsigned long,unsigned long,int (*)(const void
*,const void *))"; previously defined at
["/usr/include/stdlib.h", line 120].
bsearch (const void *__key, const void *__base, size_t __n,
size
^^^^^^^
Error 174: "/apps/opt/rw_buildspace/include/ansi/cstdlib", line 201 #
Redefined function "void std::qsort(void *,unsigned
long,unsigned long,int (*)(const void *,const void *))";
previously defined at ["/usr/include/stdlib.h", line 81].
qsort (void *__base, size_t __n, size_t __size,
^^^^^
make: *** [SystemAdmin_c.o] Error 2

Phlip

Dheeraj said:
I was compiling the idls to cpp using idl2cpp in the make file...

RogueWave doubtless has forums supporting its product - you'd get the best
answer there.

This group focuses on portable and generic C++ notions, so we can provide
the best answers for those here.

Kevin Goodsell

Dheeraj said:

This is at least the third time you've posted here about this issue, and
every time you have been told it is off-topic. Why do you continue to
post about it?

You are very unlikely to get an answer here. You need to find a group or
forum where your question is topical (probably one that deals with the
particular library or the build tools you are using).

-Kevin

Mike Wahler

Kevin Goodsell said:
This is at least the third time you've posted here about this issue, and
every time you have been told it is off-topic. Why do you continue to
post about it?

He was probably waiting for a reply via email,
didn't get any, so posted again.

-Mike