immediately answer me

uma mahe via .NET 247

(Type your message here)
iam doing my project in ASP.NET.my guide said to do validation in JAVASCRIPT.i want to focus the textbox when button is clicked. or i want to focus the textbox in asp.net itself.

Chance Hopkins

hmm...

I think you might be asking in the wrong group.

You probably want:

JuanDG

Sorry, but ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms DOES NOT SUPPORT JAVASCRIPT

If you are developing a project in ASP.NET intended to be viewed in mobile
devices, I guess you're out of luck :(

If you just want to use regular ASP.NET for applications intended to be
viewed in PC's the you should try an ASP.NET Tutorial at
http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/

Cheers!!!!

--

Juan David Gomez A.