import * and py2exe

Paul Sijben

I am trying to turn my application into a WinXP exe. Py2exe has packaged
all my files up into one humongous executable. When trying to run the
app, it complains that it can not find modules I just saw it include.
These invariably are modules that have been imported using
from <modulename> import *
Apparently this confuses py2exe. Well I tried unconfusing it by giving
those modules as imports in the first place!

How can I convince the py2exe-generated app to look for those modules in
its own .exe file???

Paul