include script problem

Marcel

Hi,

i use the following code in the 'head' to inlcude some functions:
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="javascript/toolbox.js"></script>

and in the body i start one of those functions like this:

But this does not work. When i put the code directly in my html page it
works just fine.

Who can help me?

Thanks in advance
Marcel

SAM

Marcel a écrit :
Hi,

i use the following code in the 'head' to inlcude some functions:
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="javascript/toolbox.js"></script>

from where does come this toolbox ?
and in the body i start one of those functions like this:

what is supposed this photo switcher to do ? and how ?
But this does not work. When i put the code directly in my html page it
works just fine.

if you put whar exactly and where ... how ... ?
Who can help me?

Not with so poor informations

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

http://www.jibbering.com/faq/faq_notes/clj_posts.html

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
src="javascript/toolbox.js"></script>

Remove the `language' attribute, it is deprecated and unnecessary.
and in the body i start one of those functions like this:

But this does not work. When i put the code directly in my html page it
works just fine.

http://www.jibbering.com/faq/faq_notes/clj_posts.html#ps1DontWork

PointedEars