Input string was not in a correct format.

L

lianfe_ravago

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

Line 457: <tr>
Line 458: <td width="50%">Current : </td>
Line 459: <td width="50%" align='right'>PhP<%# dbpay.deCryptToDecimal(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "basic salary current").ToString()) %></td>
Line 460:
Line 461: </tr>

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\HadesAyala\bin\lao_1119\lib\payroll\PayrollDetails.aspx Line: 459

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.ParseDecimal(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
System.Decimal.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) +30
System.Decimal.Parse(String s) +9
System.Convert.ToDecimal(String value) +46
com.cgi.PaySys.Database.DbConnect.deCryptToDecimal(String cipherText) +520
ASP.PayrollDetails_aspx.__DataBind__control4(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\HadesAyala\bin\lao_1119\lib\payroll\PayrollDetails.aspx:459
System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +66
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +26
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +86
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +127
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +684
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +48
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.DataBind() +23
ASP.PayrollDetails_aspx.rebindMyList(String empID) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\HadesAyala\bin\lao_1119\lib\payroll\PayrollDetails.aspx:260
ASP.PayrollDetails_aspx.getEmpID(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\HadesAyala\bin\lao_1119\lib\payroll\PayrollDetails.aspx:79
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DropDownList.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.RaisePostDataChangedEvent() +26
System.Web.UI.Page.RaiseChangedEvents() +115
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1081

Sent via Fuzzy Software @ http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/
Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP & ASP.NET resources...

Ask a Question