Internal Project Stafiing

Lucky Star

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching Profiles along with the Rate Expectations, Contact

Details and Availability of the Candidate for the same.

A whole project needs staffing.

The project is a conversion from VC++ to C#.

For the 1st one year, the candidates will work on VC++, MFC, SQL
Server. During that process, they will be trained in C#. The project
will then continue for another 1 year.

So, they need 5 consultants to start with 4-5years experience in VC++,

MFC coding with SQL Server as the back-end. Let us try and find people

to join us.

The project is in Columbus, OH.

Rate:- Open.

Let me know if you need more information on the same.

Many Thanks,

Renuka
Technical Recruiter
KLM Software Services Inc.