J2EE Reference Implementation getting started problem

Stuart Bell

Hi All,

I am having a rather annoying issue with trying to start my J2EE RI
server. I set all my environment settings (J2EE_HOME, JAVA_HOME etc)
then run j2ee -verbose, only for the following error to appear:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I have had the server running on my machine before, not sure what has
changed. It is connecting the J2EE server listen port to 1050 and
reports the naming service started on 1050 too.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Stuart