JasperException :: unable to compile class :: cannot be resolved

Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I wrote a couple of packages yesterday in my J2EE project. I imported them in my JSP files. Eclispe had no problem and it even worked. Packages were supposed to create files and they did.

Today, I changed one of the classes and included it in a few more JSP files. Eclispe had no problem with it and it was linking the objects and classes correctly to their .java sourcefiles. But, when I execute the project and open the JSP pages in the browser, it gives me this error.

"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: "

More specifically it tells me that the class from my package cannot be resolved as a type.

The strange thing is that this problem is not just with the new class, but even the old package that I had written yesterday, which was working until this point.

I am not able to figure out what the problem is.
Please provide any helpful advice regarding this exception.

Thank you,
nandavanan