Java JNI and c++ .dll's

Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am an intermediate java programmer and for some reason I can not getthe JNI example to work. The reason for this is I can not get a simple helloWorld dll created because when it comes to c++ i have no experience or scholling in this darn language. http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jni/html/start.html#769 is the reference I am using but I cant get past 2,5 because I am unable to create a simple .dll

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thank you

:hmmmm: