javascript progress bar

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by gj, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. gj

    gj Guest

    gj, Apr 13, 2006

  2. gj

    petermichaux Guest

    Not Found
    The requested URL /progressdemo/test.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
    an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    works well in Firefox 1.5.0.1 and Safari 1.3.2 on OS X 10.9.3

    How do you decide when the next little bar in the progress bar must be
    shown?

    Peter

    petermichaux, Apr 13, 2006

  3. gj

    gj Guest

    well there is a step() function......whatever application that is using
    the progressbar as a plugin would simply need to call that function to
    move to the next one. I have not worked out all the mechanics of
    integration yet.

    gj, Apr 18, 2006
  4. gj

    gj Guest