Jlint another script validation problem

phpentrylevel

If you read my last email you would have gathered i need help
validating a couple of javascript scripts as i am from a PHP
background i am finding it hard to transfer my skills at the moment.

maybe a few more months of practice, however i do have another script
that i need to validate
using JSlint asap. This one and the other mini script i issued on
google groups are the only ones.

So heres the long one if anyone can please please help me out

This one produces a drop down menu when mixed with some css scripts
all i need is for it to validate you can change or alter it anyway you
want just
keep the varibles and functions with the same names if possible
so it will stay in sync with its correct purpose on the website.

thanks In advance

var DDSPEED = 2;
var DDTIMER = 15;

// main function to handle the mouse events //
function ddMenu(id,d){
var h = document.getElementById(id + '-ddheader');
var c = document.getElementById(id + '-ddcontent');
clearInterval(c.timer);
if(d == 1){
clearTimeout(h.timer);
if(c.maxh && c.maxh <= c.offsetHeight){return}
else if(!c.maxh){
c.style.display = 'block';
c.style.height = 'auto';
c.maxh = c.offsetHeight;
c.style.height = '0px';
}
c.timer = setInterval(function(){ddSlide(c,1)},DDTIMER);
}else{
h.timer = setTimeout(function(){ddCollapse(c)},50);

// collapse the menu //
function ddCollapse(c){
c.timer = setInterval(function(){ddSlide(c,-1)},DDTIMER);
}

// cancel the collapse if a user rolls over the dropdown //
function cancelHide(id){
var h = document.getElementById(id + '-ddheader');
var c = document.getElementById(id + '-ddcontent');
clearTimeout(h.timer);
clearInterval(c.timer);
if(c.offsetHeight < c.maxh){
c.timer = setInterval(function(){ddSlide(c,1)},DDTIMER);

// incrementally expand/contract the dropdown and change the
opacity //
function ddSlide(c,d){
var currh = c.offsetHeight;
var dist;
if(d == 1){
dist = (Math.round((c.maxh - currh) / DDSPEED));
}else{
dist = (Math.round(currh / DDSPEED));
}
if(dist <= 1 && d == 1){
dist = 1;
}
c.style.height = currh + (dist * d) + 'px';
c.style.opacity = currh / c.maxh;
c.style.filter = 'alpha(opacity=' + (currh * 100 / c.maxh) + ')';
if((currh < 2 && d != 1) || (currh > (c.maxh - 2) && d == 1)){
clearInterval(c.timer);

Thanks In advanced
Mr Daniel Lee - london UK