JSF/JSP Forwarding Beans to Other Pages

Jonathan Bartlett

Is there any way in either JSF or JSP to forward a bean to another page?
I don't want to use session-scoped beans, because I want the user to
be able to have the same page open in multiple Windows each manipulating
different objects. I need to be able to pass an object forward from one
page to the next, because I'm basically using multiple pages to
configure the same object, and then performing an action on it.

Any ideas?

Jon

Faisal

The only solution other than using user session is persisting user
configuration in the database !

enrique

Or you can cache all of the configuration input until the end, when you
update your bean