LDAP : Search with "FindOne"...

Guest

This is the code for a LDAP connection :

DirectoryEntry entry = new DirectoryEntry("LDAP://my_provider/c=us", null, null, AuthenticationTypes.ServerBind | AuthenticationTypes.FastBind); // Connextion LDAP
DirectorySearcher mySearcher = new DirectorySearcher(entry);
mySearcher.Filter = "(uid=" + name + ")";

mySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("givenName");
mySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("sn");

result = mySearcher.FindAll();

==> Why when replace "FindAll" by "FindOne" there is this error? :

Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.DirectoryServices.SearchResult' to 'System.DirectoryServices.SearchResultCollection'

Thanks