Load managed DLL

Paul

Hi,

I have managed DLL named test.dll and is loaded by an ASP .NET web application. It's been working fine in Windows 2000. I upgraded the server to Windows 2003 w/ IIS 6.0 and I got the following error:

Access is denied: 'test'.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Access is denied: 'test'.

I give ASPNET local account full rights to the folder where test.dll is but still no luck.

What causes this problem? Please advice, thanks!
-Paul