Manipulating bits

felixnielsen

The class below does what you want, but I've got to ask... Why? This
kind of low level optimization is probably not what you want to do.

First of all, i loove to optimize stuff, even the tinyest not important
stuff.
However in this case it was the only way that i knew of, to save
memory, witch was indeed necasary.

I still havent got an understanding of classes, even thouh i have tryed
really hard, but thanks anyway for the Fudge class, ill take a look at
it.
As for the Array3d, is it an array or vector u use?

Daniel T.

First of all, i loove to optimize stuff, even the tinyest not important
stuff.
However in this case it was the only way that i knew of, to save
memory, witch was indeed necasary.

I still havent got an understanding of classes, even thouh i have tryed
really hard, but thanks anyway for the Fudge class, ill take a look at
it.
As for the Array3d, is it an array or vector u use?

I never use a raw array, there's no point. I use either a vector or a
deque depending on two factors: Would creating a single solid block of
memory of size^3 be an undue burden? If so then I prefer a deque. Does
the class have to interface with functions that expect a pointer to a
block of memory? If so then I prefer a vector.