mat table custom sorting functionality

Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I want to implement custom sorting functionality using mat table with dynamic data
its completely configurable we accepts data from user including header name, number of columns, records per page etc..

By default mat table provides string and number sorting but I have data in inches (PFA screenshot example data ) and range data

Can anyone please suggest how to achieve custom sorting functionality ?
upload_2020-7-16_15-54-49.png

Ad