    I've been googling but the examples don't seem to work. Anyone has a valid
    example? Please,... i'm desperate

    My thanks in advanced

    Ricardo Furtado, Sep 9, 2010

  2. Ricardo Furtado

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljYXJkbyBGdXJ0YWRv?= wrote on 09 sep 2010 in
    In MS-Access?

    Wrong NG.

    =============================

    Or in ASP?

    You can build any database and any function,
    but there is no default membership database in ASP.
    Not a good way to learn programming.

    If you want to have it made for you, hire a professional.

    Evertjan., Sep 9, 2010

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed =?Utf-8?B?UmljYXJkbyBGdXJ0YWRv?=
    I don't know exactly what you are trying to do. Do you want to use another
    mdb file? What does your connection string look like (do not post
    usernames and/or passwords)?

    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 10, 2010
  4. well, i'm trying to use the visual studio 2010 default login controls. VS2010
    connects to a MS SQL Server database, by default. My problem is that my
    database is in MS Access. I need to change the connection by default. Don't
    know how. There are some examples on google in order to change to MS Access
    and to MySQL but i wasn't able to make them work

    Ricardo Furtado, Sep 10, 2010
  5. Ricardo Furtado

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ricardo Furtado wrote on 10 sep 2010 in

    [please do not top post on usenet]
    [please do not quote signatures on usenet]
    If you change it, than it is not "default",
    as "default" is what you get without changing it.

    "default login controls" is that something in ASP?
    If so, why not look at the ASP [VBscript or Jscript] source
    and change that source?

    Why would you want these "default login controls",
    why not write your own HTML?

    Perhaps show us some of the offending code?

    Evertjan., Sep 10, 2010
  6. Ricardo Furtado

    Bob Barrows Guest

    You'll probably get more relevant responses in a vsnet or aspnet group.
    This group is for classic (COM-based) asp questions.

    Bob Barrows, Sep 10, 2010