method override inside a module

Fabrizio Pollastri

Hello,
I am trying to override a method of a class defined into an imported
module, but keeping intact the namespace of the imported module.

For example, let suppose

import module_X

and in module_X is defined something like

class A:

def method_1():

I wish to override method_1 with a new function and to call the
overrided method inside my application with the same name of the
original method like

module_X.method_1()

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,