Mini-ANN: C++ graphics (Windows (a GDI+ API binding for MinGW g++))

Alf P. Steinbach

Version 0.01 is here! :)

Allows you to use Windows GDI+ graphics via the MinGW g++ compiler!

At

<url: http://alfps.izfree.com/libraries/cpp/gdiplus_for_mingw/>

I haven't used much time on it: one evening to create it, and one evening now
later to freshen up the web-page, simplify the ZIP contents, and make sure that
at least the example program also compiles with Visual C++ -- I used MSVC 7.1.

Cheers, & enjoy!, and please report (or fix!) any problems -- TIA...,

- Alf

ZikO

Alf said:
Version 0.01 is here! :)

Allows you to use Windows GDI+ graphics via the MinGW g++ compiler!

At

<url: http://alfps.izfree.com/libraries/cpp/gdiplus_for_mingw/>

I haven't used much time on it: one evening to create it, and one
evening now later to freshen up the web-page, simplify the ZIP contents,
and make sure that at least the example program also compiles with
Visual C++ -- I used MSVC 7.1.

Cheers, & enjoy!, and please report (or fix!) any problems -- TIA...,

- Alf

It's working. Thanks Alf.

Alf P. Steinbach

* ZikO:
Alf said:
Version 0.01 is here! :)

Allows you to use Windows GDI+ graphics via the MinGW g++ compiler!

At

<url: http://alfps.izfree.com/libraries/cpp/gdiplus_for_mingw/>

I haven't used much time on it: one evening to create it, and one
evening now later to freshen up the web-page, simplify the ZIP
contents, and make sure that at least the example program also
compiles with Visual C++ -- I used MSVC 7.1.

Cheers, & enjoy!, and please report (or fix!) any problems -- TIA...,

- Alf

It's working. Thanks Alf.

You're welcome.

I've added a little bit (mainly class HQGraphics, a drop-in replacement for
Graphics) so it's now up to version 0.03! :-o

But I'm wondering what I'm doing to put off folks. They navigate to this page,
presumably because they think Windows GDI+ graphics for MingW g++ would be nice
to have. And then they don't download the ZIP?

Cheers,

- Alf (perplexed)

CyberDefense
Top