    can you guys recommend a modification to the library files that will
    allow me to move them, so that I don't have 20 copies of the same
    files?

    jwcarlton, Aug 19, 2011

  2. Am 2011-08-19 03:35, jwcarlton meinte:
    What "language"? It's JavaScript/ECMAScript.
    This "problem description" doesn't make sense. What are trying to do (or
    say)?
    I don't use jQuery, but I suppose placing the scripts into different
    directories shouldn't be an issue, unless some obscure "dynamic script
    loaders" are involved. Even if you place all files in one folder: Why
    does this "require" to have 20 copies of the same file?

    Gregor

    Gregor Kofler, Aug 19, 2011