mozilla - ie problem (stylesheets)

Jochen Fuhrmann

i have a problem with the following part of a stylsheet

td.bubble{display:block; width:15px; height:15px;
background-image:url(../bubbles.jpg)}

the ie shows the pic in my padding and borderless table without a problem but
netscape
and mozilla puts a 1 pixel something 'round it, why and how to avoid?

Toby A Inkster

Jochen said:
td.bubble{display:block;

Huh? You probably shouldn't be telling browsers to display your table cell
as a block. Table cells should generally have "display:table-cell;" (which
is the default)

Jochen Fuhrmann

Toby A Inkster said:
Huh? You probably shouldn't be telling browsers to display your table cell
as a block. Table cells should generally have "display:table-cell;" (which
is the default)

thx, i suck :)