Multiple Page Tiff

Kuldeep

Hi All

I have a Base64 encoded string as a resultant parameter of a specific
webservice call.
This string is converted into a byte array and through this, I am saving it
as an image.
Now, even when I get a valid Base64 encoded string for a multiple page
image, I can only get the first page.

My question is:
How do I save a TIFF file which has multiple pages ?

Any leads on this would surely help me.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Kuldeep

Thank You Goldin.
I analysed that example given in the link you gave me.
The example clearly indicates how we can deal with multiple .gif files and
then combining them all into a single TIFF.
But my problem is, I just have a single base64 encoded string which
comprises 5 images.
I have to now deal with this string to convert those 5 images into a single
TIFF. This is where I am stuck.

Any help on this would prove very handy.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Eliyahu Goldin said:
Bob Powell's site is the best resource I know.

http://www.bobpowell.net/generating_multipage_tiffs.htm

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant