Need with Error Message

Guest

Gentlemen -

I installed .NET Framework's SP3. The system gave me the message that it
was already installed but I could "reinstall it" on .Net Framework and .Net
Framework SDK 1.0a, which of course I click yes.

I ran the simple C# and VB .aspx files and received the same error messages.

Will download and install v1.1 (without uninstalling 1.0).

Guest

Gentlemen -

Instead of loading .Net Framework 1.1, I uninstalled/installed .Net
Framework 1.0, .Net Framework SDK 1.0 and Service Pack 3.

Guess What - It worked!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your patience and help

Guest

Glad to see you solved the problem. I had similar problems doing the simple
application.

I found the aspx server extension wasn't setup on my web server. I used the
"aspnet_regiis.exe /I" to setup the extension and everything started to work.