Needed: Index to a selected DataView row

Paul

Hi,
I've got a DataGrid bound to a DataView that is sorted. ("Aha!", I hear
you saying.)

When I go to EditMode I get the right DataRow, but I get the wrong index
from e.item.itemindex (of course.) Therefore, what I'm doing pretty
much sucks as the Update updates the wrong record.

How do I get the index of the selected item in a DataView? I get the
results I want by hardcoding the index like this:

DataRow1 = DataView1.Table.Rows(10)

Thanks for your help, I've been searching in Google and MSDN for days
with no luck. ~P

Paul

Thanks, I'm working with it (having some problems) but the DataViewRow
object looks very promising. ~P