.NET application hangs frequently

Guest

After some load increased in ASP.NET applications, antire application hangs
and we get the following error trace. Application is is .NET Framework 1.1
with SP1 and OLE DB Provider for oracle by Microsoft. MDAC version is 2.8.
..NET is running Windows 2000 Server with SP4 ( I was originally in Windows
2003 Server with SP1 ), moved to win2k to test.

3/5/2006 10:14:01 AM - User: - ERR(CloseConnection): Object reference not
set to an instance of an object. - Source: System.Data
Trace: at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.PropertyValueGetInitial(Guid
propertySet, Int32 propertyId, Object& value)
at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ResetState()
at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.get_State()
at PDA.DataTask.CloseConnection(Boolean Kill) in

When there is issue, other application hosted in same .NET server is working
fine. Eg, there 2 application runnign in 2 virtual directories. Productgion
and test application, once prod hangs, test application still working fine.

Only way to get this problem to resolve, I need to restart WWW Service.

Tried to isolate by disabling Antivirus.

Anyone has any idea to check where could be an issue

Regards
Selva