.NET beginniner using FCKeditor.

beemer127

Hello:

I'm really new to both .NET and SQL, and I am still learning. I have
the FCKeditor working, meaning that it displays in my page, and I have
the SQL connection string established, but I'm a little lost beyond
that. I've checked out the FCKeditor WiKi, but since I'm still new to
this whole thing, some of it is a little technical, and as a result,
makes little sense to me.

How do I get FCKeditor to output to a database, creating a new record?
I know i need an insert command, but I dont know the syntax for it.
Could someone pleasea point me in the right direction?

Here is the page so far:

<%@ Page ValidateRequest="false" Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="sandbox_Default" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="FCKeditorV2" Namespace="FredCK.FCKeditorV2"
Assembly="FredCK.FCKeditorV2" %>

<head runat="server">
<title>Text Editor Test</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:Hacres %>"></
asp:SqlDataSource>
<FCKeditorV2:FCKeditor ID="FCKeditor1" BasePath="FCKeditor/"
runat="server" />
<input type="Submit" value="Submit" runat="server" /></td>
</form>