New to HTA but love it

rob.fahndrich

I am in the process of teaching my self some HTA. I have not created
any utilities as of yet but have been trying out various snippets
of .vbs to get user info such as computer name, username, default
printers. Even have buttons that dynamically appear based on
username or domain security group. Just trying to understand the
basics...

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I am in the process of teaching my self some HTA. I have not created
any utilities as of yet but have been trying out various snippets
of .vbs to get user info such as computer name, username, default
printers. Even have buttons that dynamically appear based on
username or domain security group. Just trying to understand the
basics...

Wrong newsgroup if you use VBScript in your HTA. And since HTAs do not
require JScript, you better try a Microsoft newsgroup instead -- after you
have read about the basics in the MSDN2 Library.

PointedEars