Newbie: how to navigate from one to another asp in the project

Barbara Schmidt

Hallo everybody!
I have two asp-pages in my project.
There is a task on the first one, when the solution of the task ok, then
should the second page come. I made a menu for this. If the task solution
ok, then becomes the menu visible. Is it possible to activate automatically
the menu if the task solution ok? I mean, without the click on it? It it
possible to do all this simplier? I think somethink like this:

Protected Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click

If MySolution=true then

MySecondASPpage should be shown (what to entere here??)

end if

end sub

Thanks

Barbara