Newbie question about rails on apache2

Allan

I just setup my rails application on apache2, just a very simply controller,
and one method /stats/show
When go to the root page, I can see the rails default page, but if I go to
any other page like stats/show lead me to the 500.html page. What should I
do? Thank you very much!

Damjan Rems

Allan said:
Hi,

I just setup my rails application on apache2, just a very simply
controller,
and one method /stats/show
When go to the root page, I can see the rails default page, but if I go
any other page like stats/show lead me to the 500.html page. What
should I
do? Thank you very much!

1. Probably go to Rails forum.
2. Tell something more. Like what mod do you use on apache, show some
configuration files, show your controller.

by
TheR