only .exe

bakie

in the last question I try how to run py script with pycharm .
thank dear bro ...

and then I wanna have that program with .exe ( standalone installer ) . How can i do that ?

I tried with two ways
1) py2exe
2) cx_freeze

but I don't like that It has many file when i complie my script .
which way for .exe ( standalone installer ) from pycharm .

Thanks U brothers

Ramchandra Apte

in the last question I try how to run py script with pycharm .

thank dear bro ...

and then I wanna have that program with .exe ( standalone installer ) . How can i do that ?

I tried with two ways

1) py2exe

2) cx_freeze

but I don't like that It has many file when i complie my script .

which way for .exe ( standalone installer ) from pycharm .

Thanks U brothers

Please, there are women here also.
Also, it doesn't compile your script. It only bundles Python and your script in an .exe.

Steven D'Aprano

how to make to complie my python code ?

python -m compileall filename.py

If this does not answer your question, please explain your question more
carefully. We are not mind-readers, we cannot tell what you are thinking,
only what you post.