Open project from web problem

Hardy Wang

Hi all:
we used to have a development web server in our LAN within same domain.
Now we need to build another web development server, but that server is
inside its own domain without any trusting.
I copied my web projects to new server, created same virtual directories
in new IIS, shared wwwroot$, I even created a new user in new web server's
domain with same username and password, added this user to IIS's operator.
But I failed to open project from web. Everytime I enter new server's URL,
VS .NET popped up a dialog box let me select project file from local
machine.

Anybody has some idea, how can I open project from remote server's IIS
again? (I can do this with my old web server.)

Hardy Wang

The funny thing is, I was able to create new web project on that new
development server. But after I closed the new created project, I could not
open it anyway, got same problem as described before.