[OT] our resident troll

Gregory Toomey

Mothra said:
It seems that our resident troll is causing some laughter :)

"Don't think for a moment because you are in the Netherlands, you are exempt
from our laws, here in America."

print 'Total Nutter' if $user eq 'Purlgurl';

gtoomey

Chris Marshall

Gregory Toomey said:
"Don't think for a moment because you are in the Netherlands, you are exempt
from our laws, here in America."

print 'Total Nutter' if $user eq 'Purlgurl';

gtoomey

I liked this part best:

"You will remove our ip address from your blacklist, promptly.
You will notify me when you have removed our ip address from
your unjust and ignorantly conceived blacklist.

If you do not, we will begin blacklisting your domain in forty-eight
hours."

Alan J. Flavell

"Don't think for a moment because you are in the Netherlands, you are exempt
from our laws, here in America."

print 'Total Nutter' if $user eq 'Purlgurl';

Oh, I was quite looking forward to a few thousand euro compensation
per item of spam under EU law from those Florida spam factories.