Passing Form Information

chidogs3

Please help! I need to create a web page with an HTML form where the
user can create his own "Lost Pet" flyer, save it to his computer,
then print the flyer for photocopying. This form will need to allow
the user to upload a photo of the lost pet, fill in a detailed (and
possibly long) description, select data using dropdown and radio
boxes, and the prints the data in a page layout I've set up using
HTML.

Essentially the flyer read thusly:

LOST DOG!

(User uploads photo here)

Then the form displays the descriptive info the user has entered in
the HTML form, such as:

Description (textarea)

Sex (4 radio buttons)

Type (5 options in dropdown menu: LOST DOG!, LOST CAT! FOUND DOG!
FOUND CAT! ADOPT ME! (the user selects one option)

CONTACT NAME (textboxes)
EMAIL
DATE LOST
DATE FLYER POSTED
CONTACT TELEPHONES

I have the HTML form created, and I've downloaded certain javascript
scripts for passing values, and have finally passed the form to to a
page, WITHOUT being able to pass the uploaded photo, to end up with a
"printable" page. I am also having problems formatting the output page
using HTML to center, make fonts large, text color, etc.

Please, I'd appreciate any assistance. This form is for our local
animal shelter's website, to help lost pets.