    Is this an ok method? It means the aspx has to know all its child ascx's
    which need to know the new date. Is it possible to fire another event in the
    aspx, which the relevant child ascx's subscribe to?

    Peter K, Jan 13, 2010

  2. It sounds like a very efficient technique for accomplishing your goal. Have
    you actually tried it yet, or are you just asking before trying to write the
    code (not that either one is bad)? I am asking this because if you have
    tried it and there was a problem, we may be able to help you more if you
    show us the code and/or error. Good luck!
    Nathan Sokalski, Feb 18, 2010