Path to image

Asparks

Here is just script(server side) that just convert images to sketch online.
It creates low(standard) resolution and high resolution images in one
session(I think). Normally you can see and save only low resolution image,
the HiRes image is no visible.

just standard image sample:
http://www.dumpr.net/static/e5/519b0b788dcc76dd_m.jpg

<a onclick="dumprjs.trackEvent(4, null); dumprjs.trackEvent(1, null);
dumprjs.createHiRes(); return false" href="javascript:void(0)">
Where is function dumprjs.createHiRes(); ?
I browsed script with Firebug, but didn find it. Can anyone help to find
path to high resolution image please?

http://www.dumpr.net/js/prototype.1216627287.js

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Asparks said:
<a onclick="dumprjs.trackEvent(4, null); dumprjs.trackEvent(1, null);
dumprjs.createHiRes(); return false" href="javascript:void(0)">

That is junk. What about users without sufficient script support?

Where is function dumprjs.createHiRes(); ?

1. Enter "dumprjs.createHiRes" into Firebug's Console.
2. Click the result to go to the relevant source code.
I browsed script with Firebug, but didn find it. Can anyone help to find
path to high resolution image please?
RTSL.

http://www.dumpr.net/js/prototype.1216627287.js

Prototype.js is junk.

PointedEars

Asparks

Thanks for tips. I find a script which processes the hi-resolution image:

http://www.dumpr.net/js/dumpr.1243360406.js

look somewhat complicated, it start process from this place:

_processing_hires: false,

prepareTrickHiRes: function(magic) {

I've browsed the code, but there is some difficult parts; the question is
can we force recreate hi-res image based on details we have from script
source? For example, what is parameters: "magic=" + magic, and
"json.magic" in document.location ?

this._processing_hires = true;

var v = {
parameters: "magic=" + magic,
method: 'get',
onComplete: function(xh) {

// restore old icon
$('create_hires_image').src = "/images/zoom_in.gif";
that._processing_hires = false;

var json = xh.responseText.evalJSON();
if (json.status == "ok") {
document.location = "/save-hires.php?id=" + json.magic;
}
else {
//showTrickErrorCode(json.code);
};

For example, we have parameters

magic_server = 'b0';
magic_id = '05fe2b9b58ce03cd';
var dumpr_seed = 4257;

var pro_member = false;

var global_user_logged_in = true;

delete_cookie = 'fdd3ba31cb7cddb0be2b1ef2e6eabff332778a50';

Does "id" and "magic_id " is same in "/save-hires.php?id=" + json.magic; ?

Regards,
Asparks
-----------

That is junk. What about users without sufficient script support?
See also: <http://jibbering.com/faq/#javascriptURI>
(Thanks to Garrett for easy to remember fragment identifiers.)
1. Enter "dumprjs.createHiRes" into Firebug's Console.
2. Click the result to go to the relevant source code.

Prototype.js is junk.

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)
(404-comp.)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Asparks said:
Thanks for tips. I find a script which processes the hi-resolution image:

http://www.dumpr.net/js/dumpr.1243360406.js

look somewhat complicated, it start process from this place:

_processing_hires: false,

prepareTrickHiRes: function(magic) {

I've browsed the code, but there is some difficult parts; the question is
can we force recreate hi-res image based on details we have from script
source?

Most certainly.
For example, what is parameters: "magic=" + magic, and "json.magic" in
document.location ?

Apparently these are parameters given to a server-side PHP script in the
query part of an HTTP request URI.
[...]
magic_id = '05fe2b9b58ce03cd';
[...]

Does "id" and "magic_id " is same in "/save-hires.php?id=" + json.magic; ?

There is not enough information to form a hypothesis. `json.magic' is
defined by the return value of the call in line 359 of dumpr.1243360406.js.
The method called there is defined in line 493 of prototype.1216627287.js.

Frankly, if you do not understand a script well enough to find that out by
yourself, you should not use it.

That said, using Eclipse JSDT from the Web Tools Project can help greatly to
understand scripts as it can highlight occurrences of identifiers and find
declarations and definitions among all script files in the build path of a
project.

<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/sse/>

However, AISB, you do not want to use this script because it is based on
Prototype.js.

Learn to quote. <http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars