PIL and Python

catalinfest

Hello !
I want use python to change the "note" from .jpeg files .
What is the functions on PIL how make this ?
Thank you !

catafest

On my photo jpg i have this :

Image Type: jpeg (The JPEG image format)
Width: 1224 pixels
Height: 1632 pixels
Camera Brand: Sony Ericsson
Camera Model: W810i
Date Taken: 2009:07:09 08:16:21
Exposure Time: 1/19 sec.
ISO Speed Rating: 320
Flash Fired: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.
Metering Mode: Center-Weighted Average
Software: R4EA031 prgCXC1250321_ORANGE_HN 4.5

This is the data i want edit it to make some copyright for my site.

MaxTheMouse

On my photo jpg i have this :

Image Type: jpeg (The JPEG image format)
Width: 1224 pixels
Height: 1632 pixels
Camera Brand: Sony Ericsson
Camera Model: W810i
Date Taken: 2009:07:09 08:16:21
Exposure Time: 1/19 sec.
ISO Speed Rating: 320
Flash Fired: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.
Metering Mode: Center-Weighted Average
Software: R4EA031     prgCXC1250321_ORANGE_HN 4.5

This is the data i want edit it to make some copyright for my site.

I don't know about PIL but you might want to try exif.py.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/exif-py/

catafest

I don't extract data from jpegs.
I wanna put some data in this (copyright of my site) ...