Please Help

rahil

Hello Everybody,
I am trying to build and compile these example (Developing MMC
Snap-Ins using ATL).However I am getting the following linking error.
Cannot figure out what could be wrong.What be greatful if anyone can
guide me what is wrong.

THanks

Kapil

Creating library Debug/MMCSnap.lib and object Debug/MMCSnap.exp
MMCSnap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPAX@Z)
StdAfx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPAX@Z)
MMCSnap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void *
__cdecl operator new[](unsigned int)" (??_U@YAPAXI@Z)
Debug/MMCSnap.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

MMCSnap.dll - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Victor Bazarov

rahil said:
I am trying to build and compile these example (Developing MMC
Snap-Ins using ATL).However I am getting the following linking error.
Cannot figure out what could be wrong.What be greatful if anyone can
guide me what is wrong.

THanks

Kapil

Creating library Debug/MMCSnap.lib and object Debug/MMCSnap.exp
MMCSnap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPAX@Z)
StdAfx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPAX@Z)
MMCSnap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void *
__cdecl operator new[](unsigned int)" (??_U@YAPAXI@Z)
Debug/MMCSnap.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Seems like the run-time library is not linked in. This is not a language
issue, unfortunately, which makes it off-topic here.. It looks like you
are using Visual C++, try asking in microsoft.public.vc.project_mgt. You
may have set some funky compiler switch or a library is not listed in the
link command line... Or it could be an installation issue altogether.